Migrate VMware Workloads to AWS
Effectual is the leader in VMware Cloud on AWS migration and optimization. Partner with us to accelerate your modernization initiatives.
Flexible, Cost-Effective Solutions
- Consume cloud with total flexibility
- Connect to native AWS Cloud services
- Maximize cloud cost-effectiveness
- Quickly scale & expand to new geographies
- Improve overall business agility
- Support your digital transformation agenda
Looking for a management solution for VMware Cloud on AWS?
Our Managed VMware Cloud on AWS services allow you to commence a modernization strategy on your terms. This includes cost-effective cloud for vSphere with resources that can be right-sized, choice in storage and where workloads run, firewall policies, and access to AWS services.
Flexible consumption models include AWS nodes, Virtual Resource Pools and Virtual Machines:
Access VMware Cloud on AWS hosts and gain the benefits of VMware Cloud Foundation compute, storage, and network virtualization solutions optimized to run on dedicated, elastic, bare-metal AWS infrastructure.
Gain complete flexibility with access to secure virtual data center resources pooled across multiple VMware Cloud on AWS nodes, tuned to support your estate’s capacity and performance for cloud.
Right size the smallest unit of consumption to your workload needs with secure, configurable resources and pay-as-you-go pricing to suit your budget and cloud requirements.
Reliable operations across Software Defined Data Centers (SDDCs)
Establish operational consistency across your cloud environments and control your resources with tooling you already know. Access new resources in minutes and handle peaks and seasonality with ease, since Effectual is managing your cloud experience with storage policies, firewall polices, and more.
- Access AWS Services to securely unlock new digital transformation capabilities
- Leverage existing skills and VMware tools
- Simple workload migration and portability
Give your developers easy access to validated, secure apps and streamline deployments with built-in security, networking, and compliance controls. Modernize and develop cloud-native apps with Kubernetes support in your preferred environment using Effectual’s Mobile and Web Application Design Services and cloud native application development expertise.
- Easy VM and container provisioning and management with Kubernetes
- Push-button deployment of validated applications
- Support for Terraform IaC
As you seek to expand your business to new locations around the country or the world, you must also ensure your data both remains secure and complies with geo-specific regulations. Through this service, you can maintain that regulatory compliance no matter where your data resides and meet all availability and latency requirements without added work on your end.
- Expand your business in minutes to new geographies
- Unify access across SDDCs between VMware Cloud on AWS sites
Without dedicated hosts for your workloads, you can struggle with “noisy neighbors” – other workloads that spike and pull system resources away from you, creating operational challenges. Effectual optimizes your application experience by configuring tiered host-based IOPS rules on storage policies to protect workload performance.
- Scalable AWS S3 Object Storage for unstructured or high-volume data
- Tier storage for cost-effectiveness
- Fast, efficient VMware vSAN virtualized storage great for most workloads
Gain a robust set of firewall and edge services with no additional hardware required. Easily deploy multiple edge firewalls to create domains for different lines of business or sites. Effectual responds rapidly to all security issues.
- Guard perimeter with Edge Firewall services
- Layer 4 and Layer 7 Distributed Firewalling as a managed service.
Cloud Object Storage
Choose between the familiar and robust vSAN as part of the SDDC, and your Amazon S3 cloud object storage (COS). COS is highly scalable and can be more cost-effective for unstructured data, such as video from surveillance cameras, or high volumes of data too large for VMware Cloud on AWS internal vSAN storage.
- Infrequently accessed data can be moved to lower cost storage
- Suitable for cloud scalability and grows with your data without limitation
- Retrieve data much faster compared to other storage types
Integrated with private and public cloud options